Chapter 45: Ancient Emperors (10)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 45: Ancient Emperors (10)

In the past few days, the capital city has been turbulent and the court is in turmoil. Sima Jinlin is overwhelmed like a storm, and the culprit who caused the storm is leisurely and leisurely living in the splendid Prince Regent's mansion. Good, Han Zhiyuan was clearly enjoying himself.

Han Zhiyuan was extremely comfortable, taking a nap, reading books on villains, drinking tea, playing chess, and appropriately participating in ancient entertainment projects, such as horseback riding and archery.

Until the little emperor finally couldn't hold back and came to the regent's mansion, Han Zhiyuan couldn't help laughing, and he couldn't hide the winning smile in his eyes. Han Zhiyuan said that he had been waiting for a long time.

In Sima Jinlin's heart, there are 10,000 and 10,000 people who are unwilling, but now the court is almost paralyzed, and the government affairs are piled up like a mountain. In addition, the followers of the regent are forcing him to kill the few impeached regents every day. A loyal minister, Sima Jinlin was really forced to be annoying.

This chaos was clearly caused by the Prince Regent, and now, except for the Prince Regent, no one can calm the storm. Therefore, Sima Jinlin hesitated again and again and finally gathered up the courage to come to the Prince Regent's Mansion.

However, as long as he thinks of the purpose of his coming here tonight, Sima Jinlin feels uncomfortable and uncomfortable everywhere. You say, in the past, how can there be such a sad emperor? It's a shame to have to rely on beauty to protect the country! Shame, but...he had no choice. Sima Jinlin's heart was complicated, especially since it was getting dark here, why did the Prince Regent go to the bedroom? Shouldn't it be in the study room? Sima Jinlin felt uneasy for no reason. Sima Jinlin was inexplicably beating a drum in his heart, the bang bang kept ringing, and his feet seemed to have taken root and could not be pulled out. go out. However, because his words and deeds really humiliated the dignity of an emperor or even a man, Sima Jinlin rejected everyone and went to the Prince Regent's bedroom by himself.

The door was open, and through the windows in the hallway, you could even see the flickering lights inside. Sima Jinlin was apprehensive while thinking about how to open his mouth when we met later, such as how to not lose sight of it. How can a dignified apology lead the topic to the point without a trace.

Of course, all the mental preparations, all the seamless plans, came to an abrupt end the moment Sima Jinlin stepped halfway through the threshold, and turned into a bubble in minutes. Back off.

Sima Jinlin stared stunned at the jujube-red oversized bathtub in the center of the spacious and luxurious house. Indeed, it was the half of his back exposed from the bathtub.

I saw that his slightly dark back was broad and powerful, and his outstretched arms were casually placed on the edge of the bathtub, which made the lines on his arms and back more clear and distinct, and the few obvious scars on his back were even more obvious. With his great achievements on the battlefield, in short, the person in the barrel exudes a strong masculine atmosphere, full of male strength and inexplicable aggression.

The few strands of hair clinging to his back were dark and wet, adding a bit of a masculine temptation for no reason, but Sima Jinlin's heart beat like thunder for a moment, and the only thought in his heart was to turn around and leave. run.

This is a man-eating wolf!

Of course, just when he was about to lift the foot that had stepped in, Sima Jinlin suddenly stopped. There was no other reason, not to mention being so close, even within ten meters, what kind of noise could be hidden? The ears of the regent of high martial arts?