Chapter 15 Cultivation (15)

Han Zhiyuan had no idea what kind of terrifying impression he had left on those people by his way of appearing in the Huangduan Mountains.

Dragons accompany, peacocks accompany, you know, these are the royal family among monsters. Traveling freely among hundreds of thousands of strong men is like no one, and even, under the watchful eyes of the public, openly snatched the holy-level elixir and fairy grass from the saint's ruins, and can still retreat... Who is this? What great ability? Simply invincible.

However, no one knew who this person was by name, and he had never even appeared anywhere else in the Nine Heavens Continent. He was like a dark horse that suddenly jumped out of a stone, stunned everyone.

Some people can't help but speculate that this kid is probably a genius who has been secretly cultivated for many years in a holy realm, or a young master of a hidden super family to experience... Anyway, it's mysterious, bull.

In a word, Han Zhiyuan suddenly became a figure of the Nine Heavens Continent for no reason, and he was rumored to be a god. At that time, he was rushing to the Fairy Peak with the dragon and the phoenix, thinking about how to find a girlfriend for the Peacock King. .

In fact, he didn't even know that the real purpose of many strong people and even strong people from all major holy realms going to Huangduan Mountain was actually the sage's Taoist method to carve bronze. Although the holy-level fairy grass is a treasure of elixir, it is enough to make them fight to the death, but compared with the real sage Taoist method of engraving copper, it can be said to be insignificant.

On the same day, the fairy grass was snatched away by the dark horse Han Zhiyuan under the watchful eyes of the public. Didn't find it either! Got nothing!

I was so angry that I vomited blood.

Therefore, when they heard Luoshui Realm Master say the Taoist method of engraving copper, how shocked and angry the few people who knew the truth were. It was conceivable that they wanted to cramp and peel off Han Zhiyuan.

And those who don't know the truth are also completely shocked by the appearance of the black egg, not to mention the rumor, "The dragon is accompanied by the peacock." So the fuck is this saying that the peacock is the king of the peacock? The demon king accompanies? This... this is fucking tongue-tied! ! !

You can't even close your mouth with shock!

However, Han Zhiyuan didn't know that he was already so famous. Obviously, now he has been completely exposed, but the main problem at hand is that the black egg is going to advance at an inopportune moment, right at this juncture.

Speaking of which, when he and Feng Yu were planning to leave Fairy Peak just now, they passed through a quiet and beautiful garden, and suddenly the black egg who had slept in the storage ring for a few days suddenly came to life, and then came out alive and alive, and as soon as it came out Just run into the garden.

Then, Han Zhiyuan, who followed up, was stunned to see the herbal elixir in the garden. There were all kinds of herbs and elixir.

Han Zhiyuan was stunned. Hei Dan, who has a smart nose, is simply insane. Therefore, never underestimate the instinct of a foodie.

Of course, foodies can't overeat, and now the black egg that hurts to death is an example.

Han Zhiyuan sent Feng Yu a voice transmission without a trace, "Can you get out of your body?" The situation is very critical now. These people are all staring at the broken copper in his hand. The point is, even if he handed over the copper , they may not be able to retreat.