Chapter 4 Cultivation (4)

The black dome fell from the sky, and it just fell on the position where Han Zhiyuan was lying.

He got up and circled around the dome three times, and then looked at the big pit that was smashed out under the dome. Han Zhiyuan had lingering fears, and was almost smashed into flesh by this thing.

The reason why it is said to be an egg is entirely because the shape of this thing is like an egg that is magnified dozens of times, but this thing is black and swarthy. It was as tall as one meter six or seven, oval in shape, and when it was knocked, it was as hard as iron, making a heavy thumping sound, and the surface was not smooth. In such a world, it is impossible to rule out what kind of creature's egg, but what kind of creature's egg will fall from the sky? It was not in the original owner's memory.

What the hell? Han Zhiyuan planned to reach out and touch it. If it was a freshly laid egg, it should be hot.

"Stop." A cold and biting voice.

When Han Zhiyuan turned his head, he found that the silver-haired beauty was frowning and looking here. He raised his brows, and then in a fraction of a second, a silver-haired man suddenly appeared beside the dome.

The legendary teleport? Han Zhiyuan couldn't help but straighten his eyes, but the silver hair didn't pay any attention to him at all, his pale red eyes stared at the black egg tightly, a look of surprise flashed in his icy eyes, and even his pale complexion softened a lot.

Han Zhiyuan saw that he raised his slender and straight hand like a scallion and was about to touch the dome. Suddenly, the dome shook for a while, and then he felt a force coming from his butt. go out.

"What the hell?" Han Zhiyuan was in shock, but before he could stand still, the giant egg suddenly jumped out of the pit, and then jumped to Han Zhiyuan's side twice, and then again...

Han Zhiyuan again A stumble was arched out, and a dog almost gnawed at the mud.

Then staggered and stumbled again and again, repeated countless times, no matter how fast Han Zhiyuan was hiding, the guy immediately jumped over and arched him out.

The scholar can be killed but not humiliated. Han Zhiyuan can't bear it any longer. He bent his right leg and stepped out with his left foot. He stretched out his hands like a Tai Chi master, "Come on, let's have a fight!"

"Crack", the giant egg jumped over and just touched Han Zhiyuan's hand, then shook it twice and stabilized. Even Han Zhiyuan felt strangely that the giant egg was rubbing against his hot palm, and he looked very happy.

The corners of Han Zhiyuan's mouth twitched, "What do you mean?"

"It wants to be close to you." The silver-haired beauty, who had been silent for a while, suddenly spoke up. Although she had an icy cold effect, she was still a little sick. Zhi Yuan stared at the black egg with only his reddish eyes.

Han Zhiyuan was stunned for a moment, and suddenly he felt that this guy was trying to stick it on his body. That is to say, his bad teasing behavior just now was just a coquettish act that he didn't know the importance of?

Han Zhiyuan: ...

Could it be because my body temperature is higher than ordinary people? Han Zhiyuan tried to touch the black egg twice, and sure enough, the black egg creaked twice, looking very cheerful.

In other words, it wasn't my egg, "Why is this happening?" Han Zhiyuan turned his head to look at Silver Hair, but they didn't care about him at all, and only focused on studying black eggs.