Yes I can hear you!

Start from the beginning

Stella: Hi! She said but she couldn't hear herself but Kelly could.

Kelly: Aww. He said then wrote.

Stella: I-

Kelly: I miss you I missed your voice. He wrote as she smile.

Stella: Me too but I can't hear you how is Casey? She wrote as she got worried.

Kelly: Casey is.. Casey is going to be okay.

Stella: Don't lie to me Kelly. She give him the paper then the kids came in.

Layla: Mom!

Kayla: Mommy!

Twins: Mommy! They hug her as Stella smile.

Kelly: Remember guys mommy can't hear you guys okay? So you have to write it or tell me so I can write it to mommy.

It's been 3 months since the bomb explosion. Kelly and everyone else we're back out to work. Stella told Kelly to go to work she'll be fine. She still couldn't hear but then Natalie came in.

Natalie: Just going to check your vitals real quick.

Stella: That's okay. Natalie looked at her.

Natalie: Did you just? You can hear?

Stella: Yes hii!

Natalie: Hey girl.

Stella: What time is it?

Natalie: It's 12:17pm.

Stella: Can I go surprise Kelly?

Natalie: Stella.

Stella: Natalie please? He missed me, the kids miss me I just want to surprise them that I'm doing better.

Natalie: Sure I'll go get your discharge papers.

Stella: Is Casey in here still?

Natalie: Yes he is he was worried about you.

Stella: Ah I can go see him if you allow me too.

Natalie: Sure. After a few minutes Stella was discharged. She headed to say hi to Casey but he was asleep. She decided not to wake him up so she left heading to catch the bus to the firehouse. After Capp said "lieutenant look at the app floor." Kelly turned around his chair seeing Stella there. He shot up heading to her with a pen and paper. They hug each other tightly as they cried.

Kelly: You look so beautiful I wish you could here me right now. He said sniffing in her.

Stella: I know and I can hear you now. Kelly shot up looking into her eyes. Yes I can hear you! She giggle as Kelly spin her around.

Kelly: Omg! Repeat this, I still want to try for a baby whenever you're ready.

Stella: I still want to try for a baby when I'm ready.. Kelly smile as Stella laid in his chest.

Kelly: Let's wait till you heal.

Stella: I'm already heal tho I just stayed in the hospital because I couldn't hear.

Kelly: Ohh well the girls definitely missed you especially Kayla, Layla wants to leave school because she doesn't want to go to the next 2 years.

Stella: Why?

Kelly: Because she doesn't want too are you going to force her too?

Stella: No.

Kelly: Yeah so she's getting graduated next week but she's in school since your okay now but Kayla kept crying in school so I had to go for her and the kids never wanted me so Brett took care of them and there here right now inside.

Brett: Stella baby!

Stella: Hii. They hug. Everyone came and picked Stella up and hug her.

Everyone: How's Casey?

Stella: He's okay he was sleeping when I left.

Everyone: Ah.

Kelly: Let's go inside I think the kids would want to see you.

Stella: I don't remember some things so you might have to tell me the twins name.

Kelly: Elliana and Lilliana.

Stella: Yes I was just joking. Kelly pick her up bridal style. Wait.. Where's the wedding ring??

Kelly: No I have it at home because they didn't allow any jewelry so I took it of but you want it that bad I can get it for you.

Stella: No!

Kelly: Okay wait you haven't kiss me yet.

Stella: Oop.

Kelly: Are you going to?

Stella: No.. I'm sorry.

Kelly: That's harsh I haven't kiss you for 3 months and this is how you act? Stella grab Kelly's shirt kissing him roughly. He kissed her back as he pick her up heading to his office. The kids we're there seeing there mommy and daddy kissing all over each other.

Girls: Ewww!

Stella: Hi girls!

Kayla: Mommy!? You can hear??

Stella: Why did you told her that?

Kelly: I couldn't lie to her she wanted to know everything. Stella sat next to Kelly as she ran her fingers through Kayla's messy hair.

Stella: You need a hair plait.

Kayla: Oh mommy! They all laugh as Stella pulled them all in a hug. Kelly got jealous as she hug him too.

Stella: I missed you guys!

Kelly: We missed you too!
________________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistake hope you guys like this chapter and see that Stella and everyone is okay.