Don't Touch That 'Dile

(A.N. I'm rearranging the OCs names into Japaneseish. So Haru and Yuki will from now on be referred as Sugiyama Haruki (Haru) and Takamura Yukihiko (Yuki). And also, I've decided to have Haru and Yuki be 18 now and not 16. Which goes for their families age skipping to two years. One more thing, Pretend that Riolu and Zorua are wearing Haru and Yuki's scarves from now on okay? Anyways, Pokémon Best Friends is back! Enjoy!)

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru: Hello everyone, I'm Sugiyama Haruki. Or Haru for short. And this is my Pokémon Partner, Riolu.

Riolu: (Hello.)

Yuki: Hiya, The name's Takamura Yukihiko. But call me Yuki. And, This is my Pokémon Partner, Zorua.

Zorua: (Pleasure.)

Haru and Yuki: Together, We are Best Friends!

Yuki: Meaning, Our friendship is forever eternal as the bestest of friends. But, We're also a couple.

Haru: Yeah. Me and Yuki travel around on a Journey with Riolu, Zorua, And all our other friends. As Pokémon Trainers, We aim to be the strongest Trainers in the world.

Yuki: But that's not all we aim for. We also am to be the brightest Idols! That's right, We're Idols too.

Haru: But anyways, Enough about us, Let's get this story started.

Yuki: Yeah!

Haru and Yuki both then high fived each other and jumped with Riolu and Zorua.

Haru and Yuki: Let's aim to be number one together!

Riolu and Zorua: (Alright!)

With The Five Trainers

We now see the six Trainers, Haru, Yuki, Ash, Misty, And Brock, With their Pokémon Riolu, Zorua, Pikachu, And Togepi walking through a foggy forest for New Bark Town in order for the three boys to register for the Johto League as Haru had his PokéGear out as he was looking at the map.

Ash: Are you sure we're going the right direction Haru?

Misty: Yeah, It seems like we've been going in circles.

Haru: That's because it's so foggy. But yes, I'm sure of it. This is the way.

Yuki: I can't wait to register for the Johto League! I can't contain my excitement!

Riolu: (Me too! A new challenge awaits us!)

Zorua: (And again Haru and Yuki, You look great in your new outfits. The Blue Cross Coord and the Red Outgoing Coord really are nice.)