Power Play!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Ash and Rara: Together as a team!

Chihiro and Tsubasa: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Ash: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Ash: (Last time, We met an Old Man named Shuckle who makes medicine for Pokémon and Humans with Shuckle juice. We decide to help him find the Shuckle who were hidden in the forest and find a Shiny Shuckle, Until Team Rocket shows up and steals the purple Shuckle. Only to drink the juice pure and cause Pokémon to be attracted to them. But we managed to send them off and save the purple Shuckle. After Old Man Shuckle gave up some medicine, We took off on our Journey to Ecruteak City.)

With The Ten Trainers

Narrator: It's a quiet day for the ten Trainers and their Pokémon on the road to Ecruteak City, Until...

???: I'm Alex Davis from Cherry Grove City!

The ten Trainers and their Pokémon turn to the left at that.

Misty: I wonder what's going on down there.

Brock: Sounds like a Pokémon battle.

Ash: Come on, Pikachu! Let's check it out!

Pikachu cries out in agreement.

Haru: Could be interested.

Yuki: Yeah, Let's go check it out.

The three boys and their Pokémon went on ahead.

Later

The three boys and their Pokémon soon sees just who's involved in the battle.

Ash: Pikachu, Look!

Pikachu cries out as on one side of the battlefield is Alex and an Alakazam, And on the other side is none other than Gary Oak and an Umbreon.