Got Miltank?

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Rara and Elijah: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Rara: (Last time, We made it to Lake Lucid where we met the third generation of Nurse Joy who works here. But she reveals to us that she was afraid of Water Pokémon from a traumatic experience.)

Elijah: (This hurt Misty's feelings, But when Team Rocket showed up trying to steal our Pokémon, We managed to send them packing until they accidentally released an injured Gyarados.)

Rara: (With the help of Chihiro, Tsubasa, Nozomi, And Rizumu, Nurse Joy managed to help the Gyarados.)

Elijah: (Soon, The four made their debut together as Cu4tro and made a successful performance. As we soon head back out on our journey to Olivine City.)

With The Fourteen Trainers

(A.N. From now on, The six of Lienus' Pokémon are going to be in their PokéBalls and only will come out when needed.)

It's been a long journey to Olivine City, And as the fourteen Trainers and their Pokémon get closer to their final destination, It looks like this one last stop could be... A deserted one. As we see the fourteen Trainers and their Pokémon  overlooking a massive desert.

Haru: Hot... Way to hot...!

Yuki: Yes! Back in the dessert!

Rizumu: What's up with Haru and Yuki?

Chihiro: Haru hates the heat, While Yuki loves it.

Tsubasa: And in reverse, Yuki hates the cold but Haru loves it.

Nozomi: You don't say. Maybe it's because they're Princes.

Ash: There's nothing here but sand and rocks.

Misty: Are you sure we went the right way?

Brock: Olivine City should be on the other side of the desert. Right Haru?

Haru nods as the group starts to cross the desert.

Haru: The map says there's a Pokemon Center nearby. We should stop.

Yuki: Aw, But I wanted to cross the desert right away!

Riolu: (Save it for after we get a drink.)

Zorua: (Yeah, Don't forget what happened before our remoraid adventure.)

Celebi: They raise a good point. We'd better get some water first.

Ash: Yeah.

Rara: Well, While we head to the center, I have an announcement to make.