Trouble's Brewing

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Rara: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Rara: (We finally made it to Ecruteak City for Ash, Haru, Yuki, And Ethan's gym battle. As we wandered into the Burned Tower, We met Morty, The Gym Leader. He's proven to be a tough gym leader as he specializes in Ghost Types. But Haru, Yuki, Ash, And Ethan still came out strong and managed to win the Fog Badges. As we soon take a break from our Journey before heading back out.)

With The Ten Trainers

We now see the ten Trainers and their Pokémon still in Ecruteak City having some takoyaki.

Ash: So where's the closest place with a Johto League gym, Haru?

Haru then gets out his PokéGear and looks at the map.

Haru: Let's see. We're about the same distance from two places. Mahogany Town and Olivine City.

Yuki: Olivine City is right on the border of the Kanto region because the lighthouse guides ships to both the port there and the port in Vermillion City.

Misty: I have an idea. Let's do a little sight-seeing now and decide about that later.

Brock: Yeah, We could use a little downtime.

Misty then came up to a poster as Ash was behind her.

Misty: Hey!

Ash: Hey what?

Misty: This poster!

Ash: For one of those old fashioned tea ceremonies. Looks really, Boring.

Misty: I've always wanted to go to one. You'd like to see a tea ceremony too, wouldn't you, Togepi?

Togepi chirps in agreement as we see an Eevee wander into view as it cries out.

Misty: Oh, Look, Guys! It's an adorable little Eevee!

Rara: Surprising to see an Eevee wandering around all by its lonesome.

Misty: Well, how do you do there, you cutie pie? Where did you come from?

Misty then hugs the Eevee.

Misty: Oh, you're so soft and cuddilicious!

Brock: Well, Judging from its looks, It's gotta belong to someone 'cause it's been groomed.

Misty: I love all my water Pokémon, But it's nice to hug something fleecy and warm for a change.

???: Eevee! Eevee!