All That Glitters!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Ash: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Ash: (Last time, We met a girl named Sakura who's the youngest sister of four Kimono sisters, And she and Misty bonded well. Sakura wanted to join us on a Journey at first, But after we battled Sakura's sisters, She changed her mind about joining us so she can grow more along with her Eevee partner. As we soon bid Sakura farewell and head to the next Pokémon Gym in Olivine City.)

With The Ten Trainers

The ten Trainers and their Pokémon are still on the road to the Johto League. Their new destination: Olivine City, Where the four hoys hope to earn their next badges. Right now, Brock, Misty, And the others, Discluding Haru and Yuki, Are ready to polish off some lunch, But Ash has a different kind of polishing on his mind.

We now see the three boys together as their partners Pokémon and Togepi look at Ash's shiny badges in awe.

Ash: One Zephyr Badge... One Hive Badge... One Plain Badge... And one brand-new Fog Badge.

Ash then chuckles.

Ash: 4 down and 4 to go!

Riolu: (Shiny!)

Zorua: (Right!)

Haru: Glad you're happy Ash.

Yuki; He should be, Just got badge number 4!

Misty: He's been shining that thing all morning, Brock.

Brock: Better be careful. Ash. If you keep this up, you'll shine a hole through it. Maybe you should give them to me and Misty, We'll hold them.

Ash laughs at this.

Ash: Don't you worry, These badges are safe with me.

Pikachu cries out in agreement.

Rara: You guys should really cut him some slack.

Tsubasa: He's halfway to qualifying for the Johto League. Along with Haru, Yuki, And Ethan.

Ethan: Yeah, Just let him be happy.

We now see Chihiro looking at his Idol Cards in his binder as he sighs a little for some reason.

Chihiro: I need more brilliant outfits... Or at least one will do...

Chihiro then thinks about Gary's Jewelrus Coord they long time ago.

Chihiro: A Jewelrus Coord... How can I get one.

Then suddenly, Something that twinkled atop a tree fell on Chihiro's head much to his startle as the thing fell into his lap as Kris came over to him.