Wired For Battle!

Haru: A lot of Pokémon, A lot of dreams!

Yuki: The two of us together, Best Friends!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We make it to a grassy meadow where we meet Ellen and her daughter Mary who own a Mareep farm. We soon we're dragged into helping them as the job was pretty okay.)

Yuki: (That was when we learned that Mary wanted to partake in a Pokémon battling competition but her mother says she wasn't ready. As she soon learns that her mother was right and is focusing on her Mareep's feelings now. Much to her mother's proudness now believing Mary's ready.)

Haru: (After taking care of Silver and Team Rocket, We and our other Idol friends partake in a stage event as solos performances and they were a smashing hit. After watching Mary's battle, We head back out on our Journey to Azalea Town for the Azalea Gym.)

With The Ten Trainers

We now see the ten Trainers walking about along a path through the woods, Not noticing they were being spied on by Silver, Sneasal, And Team Rocket. As Silver soon pokes his head out of the bushes.

Silver: What's your plan for getting those Pokémon today?

Jessie: We run ahead of them...

James: And dig a big hole.

Silver, Sneasal, Jessie, And James tensed as Meowth peaked out and shouted.

Meowth: The pitfall plan! That's one of my favorites! I love that plan!

Jessie then covers Meowth's big mouth.

Jessie: Quiet!

James: Quiet!

Silver: Quiet!

Team Rocket sneaks off with Silver close behind.

Jessie: This'll be perfect.

James: No witnesses.

Meowth: Yeah.

Sneasal then sensed something as Silver turns also sensing something too.

Silver: Who's there?!

Team Rocket turned at that.

???: Pardon me.