As Clear As Crystal

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru, Yuki, Ash: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We meet a Pokémon magician named Lily and decide to help her finish a magic potion that lets one read a Pokémon's mind.)

Yuki: (After getting some ingredients, We soon go after an Aipom for the final ingredient. Until Team Rocket came and stole it with Lily's bag.)

Ash: (But thanks to Lily's Murkrow, Along with Gary, Ritchie And Susie, We managed to stop Team Rocket. But... When we finish the magic potion...)

Haru, Yuki, Ash, Lucario, Zoroark, And Pikachu: (We swapped bodies with our Pokémon!/We swapped bodies with our Trainers!)

With The Trainers

The Trainers and their Pokémon take a break their journey to Blackthorn City, With high hopes of the six boy winning their eighth badges. But with the three boys I have to still under a magic spell, There might not be much hope at all!

We now see the group now having breakfast as Haruio, Yukiark, And Ashchu are on the table with the rest of Lienus getting ready for breakfast as Yukiark and Ashchu were checking out their trainers bodies in amazement while Haruio growls while having his arms crossed.

Haruio: That witch better get back here with that spell, Or else.

Elijah: Relax Haru, I mean Lucario.

Rara: Think of it this way, You know how Haru feels.

Haruio: I don't find this funny!

Chihiro: I'm sure Lily will be back with the spell any time today.

Tsubasa: So uh... Just relax and look at the bright side.

Yukiark: Yeah! I like being Yuki! Plus~, I've always wanted to try this...

Yukiark grins and comes behind Haruio and gropes Haruio's chest as Haruio gasps before growling and having tick marks on his head as he then grabs Yukiark's arm and throws him into the table much to the others startle. Aa Lucaru and Zoroki showed up.

Lucaru: Lucario, Don't do that!

Zoroki: That's my body you're paining!

The two Pokémon sighed at this.

Lucaru: I feel weird as it is being Lucario... I have so many of these weird things on me. These spikes and this tail is weird... And these legs, Going for days....

Haruio: Hey!

Zoroki: And this hair is a nightmare. The washing takes ages and the bed heads are a nightmare, How does Zoroark have the patience for this?