Outrageous Fortunes

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Rizumu: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Rizumu: (Last time, We found an extraterrestrial Cleffa from an actual space ship that Phanpy saved, And suddenly showing up were two strange people named Ken and Mary who say they are the PMC, Pokémon Mystery Club. Also telling that Elijah and Rinne are other worlds, The PMC goes after them along with Cleffa. After handling them and Team Rocket, Thanks to Yuki's Cleffa which evolves into Clefairy, We managed to reunite the Cleffa with its Clefairy friends back at the spacecraft. As Cleffa soon evolves into Clefairy also. As we say goodbye to the alone Clefairy, We head back out on the road to Blackthorn City.)

With The Trainers

It's a perfect day as the group head toward Blackthorn City, where the six boys hope to win their eighth and final badges to qualify for the Johto League.

Yuki: Say Haru. How far away are we from the Pokémon Center?

Haru was looking at his PokéGear's map.

Haru: Let me see. It looks like we're close.

Ethan: Hey!

Misty: Look! There it is!

Everyone looks up ahead to see the Pokémon Center.

Brock: The Pokémon Center.

Kris: I see it!

Ash: Great! What do you say we go check it out?

Pikachu cries out in agreement. As Rizumu was busy sketching a new outfit which Nozomi notices.

Nozomi: Is that the new Losangel Style Premium Rare Coord?

Rizumu: It will be when I complete it. I can't wait to show you it at my concert later.

Nozomi: But it has quite an Oriental feel to it?

Rizumu: It's something new I'm trying out.

However, The group soon stops when they see something up ahead.

???: Keep it up, Poliwrath!

???: Hitmontop, Hang in there!

Our heroes look and see a bunch of people gathered and cheering what sounds like two trainers in a battle.

Ritchie: Hey, Look at that!

Gary: Sounds like lots of fun!

Khoury: Sounds like a Pokémon battle to me.