Nerves Of Steelix!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Gary: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Gary: (Last time we missed the boat to Olivine City, But met an elderly pilot named Wings Alexander who owns the HootHoot Express. He takes us to Olivine City in his plan and as we fly, We rescue Team Rocket who were stuck in a storm. After a series of disasters and with Blu evolving into Altaria, We make it to Olivine City as Rinne puts on an amazing performance for us. After a good night's rest, We get ready for our Gym Battle.)

With The Other Trainers

Having returned to Olivine City in search of his sixth badge, The six boys spent an anxious night at the Pokémon center awaiting their gym battle. We now join the group as the big day arrives.

We now see the other Trainers and their Pokémon outside of the Pokémon Center getting ready.

Janina: Morning guys!

Everyone looks to see Janina running towards them.

Brock: Janina.

Misty: Hey, Janina, Have you come to pick us up?

Janina: Yeah. Hey, But where's Ash, Haru, Yuki, And Ethan?

Kris: They're out for a jog at the beach along with Gary and Ritchie.

Janina: Gary and Ritchie...? Oh, They came to challenge Jasmine before you got here.

Silver: Yeah. You haven't met our newest travel companions either. Meet Casey.

Casey: Hi there!

Silver: Sakura.

Sakura: Hello Janina.

Silver: Duplica.

Duplica: Heya!

Silver: Susie.

Susie: Good morning.

Silver: Aya.

Aya: Good day, Janina.

Silver: Rinne.

Rinne: Hello.

Silver: And Hako.

Hako giggles as she came up to Janina and makes a flower appear on her hand much to Janina's amazement.

Hako: Allium flowers symbolize Resilience, Growth And Progress. Ash and the others told me about you being Ms. Jasmine's apprentice, I think it suits you.

Janina: Thank you.

Janina takes the flower and looks at it in awe.

Hako: Cute, You're very cute...!