True Power

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (We finally make it to Olivine City where we meet Jasmine, The Gym Leader. Who wasn't up for battling because her Ampharos, Sparkle isn't feeling good.)

Yuki: (After we decide to help get the medicine to help make it feel better in Cianwood City, Team Rocket showed up trying to steal Ampharos.)

Haru: (But thanks to Jasmine's apprentice Janina, She and her Onix managed to take care of them.)

Yuki: (After me and Haru traded Pokemon, Put on a successful unit performance with Ash, We head out to Cianwood City to pick up the medicine while setting out eyes on the Gym at Cianwood City.)

With The Fourteen Trainers

Last time, The fourteen Trainers and their Pokémon were bound for Cianwood City, To battle the local gym leader. Traveling with them was their new friend Janina, Looking to pick up some medicine for an ailing Ampharos in Olivine City.

We now see the fourteen Trainers and their Pokémon with Janina heading to Cianwood City on the boat as they see it up ahead. As later, They are in the pharmacy picking up the medicine. Which the pharmacist hands over to Janina.

Pharmacist: Thank you for waiting. Here's the medicine you ordered.

Janina: Thank you very much sir.

Misty: Well, that's a big relief.

Yuki: Tell me about it.

Haru: That lighthouse will be flashing in no time after Ampharos takes some of that.

Brock: You'd better bring it back to Jasmine right away.

Janina: I will.

Pharmacist: If you leave now, you can catch the express ferry. That goes straight to Olivine City. It'll have you there before nightfall.

Misty: Have a safe trip, Janina.

Togepi chirps in agreement.

Brock: Give my love to Jasmine.

Rara then pulls on Brock's ear much too his pain.

Rara: Ignore him.

Elijah: He's a pervert.

Ash: We'll head back to Olivine City as soon as we win our badges here.

Janina: Okay, Good luck to you and your friends, Ash.