Extreme Pokémon!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Casey: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Casey: (Last time, We heard the sound of bells coming from the Tin Tower, And found out that the Metal Bells were alerting us about the Crystal Bells being stolen. We meet up with the Ecruteak Gym Leader, Morty, And a legendary Pokémon expert named Eusine as we head into the forest to find Team Rocket had stolen the bells and broke one, Causing the wild Pokémon to take over Ecruteak City in anger. But luckily, Because of us and the legendary beasts along with Celebi, We managed to set things right as we headed back out on our Journey to Mahogany Town.)

(Flashback)

We now see back to where the new nine Trainers meet each other as Casey got up from her seat to introduce herself.

Casey: Ok, I'm next! I'm Casey! I come from a big family of Electabuzz baseball lovers!

Sakura: The Electabuzz?

Ritchie: That team that always loses?

Casey came up to the two much to their startle.

Casey: They won't lose this time! They will win! I know it! Giving into failure is not an option, Such as on the path of being a Pokémon Trainer!

Casey then grins as Ritchie and Sakura look at her.

(Flashback Over)

With The Trainers

It's been a beautiful day in the country as our determined trainers and their Pokémon march onward to the gym in Mahogany Town. The long road ahead winds aimlessly through the valley, Until finally, The group finds a town up ahead.

Ash: I can see the town!

Pikachu cries out in agreement.

Haru: My PokéGear map says that's Eggseter.

Yuki: Just as long as they have a restaurant there, I'll be happy. I'm starving.

Ash: Me too. Let's eat, First thing.

Then suddenly, A noise is heard. Everyone looks back and sees a Rapidash and Dodrio charging towards and past them, With Green and Yellow holding on from behind on a skateboard.

Yuki: Green!

Haru: Yellow!

Green and Yellow: Huh? Whoa!

Green and Yellow comes to a stop.

Yellow: Hi Haru.

Green: Hey Octillery.