Tanks A Lot!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We find a lost crybaby Marill. That was when Silver and Team Rocket showed up and they tried to steal Pikachu and Marill. But their plan backfired due to Marill's crying as we get lost together with Ethan, Kris, Silver, Riolu, Zorua, Pikachu, Sneasal, And Marill.)

Yuki: (But after a while, We managed to get back to the others and send off Team Rocket and Silver went back with them. As Marill was soon reunited with its Trainer and we now head back on our Journey. I can't wait for our next adventure!)

With The Seven Trainers

We now see the seven Trainers and their Pokémon taking a nice morning nap underneath a tree atop a hill.

All except for Togepi who was still awake as it taps on Pikachu's nose wanting play, But he turns away yawning as Togepi got down and pouted.

Until Togepi looked up into the sky and was in awe, Until it soon felt sleepy and Togepi shelled up going to sleep.

As nobody noticed watching the seven Trainers and their Pokémon from tall grass with an apple in its paws was a young Sentret who was curious at the seven Trainers and their Pokémon.

Opening

1, 2, Sing For You!

Haru: Mabushī aozora ni todokisōna basho e to,

Sō, Kokoro ga hitori de ni hashiridasu yo!

Yuki: Soko kara utaeba,

Tōku made hibiku!

Waki agaru,

Kono melody!

Unsion: Ai no rock 'n' roll!

Yuki: Tadoritsuku made wa,

Umaku ikazu ni!

Toki ni korondari,

Tsumazuitari shita kedo!

Haru: Tsurai tte utsumuitara,

Yume nante kanawanai!