The Apple Corp

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We met a boy named Ephraim who owns a Skiploom named Skippy. He was going to enter a grass Pokémon contest as Ash confidently decides to enter. We soon discover that Team Rocket had entered the contest after Meowth's disguise of being a Sunflora was revealed by Bulbasaur. Ash managed to take care of them as the tournament went on and Ash ended up losing to Ephraim, But he accepted his defeat graciously. As Ephraim celebrates his win, We soon continue on getting closer to Ecruteak City.)

With The Ten Trainers

Once again, We find the ten Trainers and their Pokémon on the road as Ash follows his dream, But soon he's about to follow his nose.

Kris: Ah, What a beautiful day.

Rara: Yeah, Be nice to stop for a picnic.

Riolu and Zorua however were looking inpatient as they soon hopped on top of Haru and Yuki's heads while the other Pokémon came beside them catching everyone's attention.

Pokémon: (Are we there yet?)

Ethan: What did they say?

Yuki: Hahaha. They want to know are we there yet?

Haru then takes out his PokéGear and looks at the map.

Haru: Not yet. But by the end of this road we're following, We will soon.

Then suddenly, Pikachu smells something as it cries out while Ash notices and takes a whiff

Ash: I smell something too, Pikachu. Let's go find out what it is.

Ash then dashes ahead.

Misty: Ash, Wait up!

Chihiro: Where's the fire, Ash?!

Tsubasa: Hold on!

Ash goes on ahead as the two boys and their Pokémon follow behind as the six all gasp and smile seeing an apple orchard.

Ash: It's an orchard!

Haru and Yuki: Cool.

The Pokémon cry out in agreement.

Opening (Rev)

1, 2, Sing For You!

Haru: Mabushī aozora ni,

Todokisōna basho e to!

Yuki: Sō kokoro ga,

Hitori de ni,