The Chikorita Rescue

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We find a baby Stantler all alone which apparently is close to Silver, Who got hurt when helping it.)

Yuki: (After they both got better, Silver let's the baby Stantler go refusing to keep it for himself as he just leaves and their baby Stantler goes off sadly.)

Haru: (That was until Team Rocket showed up trying to take the baby Stantler but Brock manages to stop them. As we let the baby Stantler return to its herd and continue on our Journey.)

Yuki: (I wonder what other kinds of adventures await us.)

With The Seven Trainers

We now see the seven Trainers and their Pokémon walking along a high road to their closest destination, Cherrygrove City for the Pokémon Contest.

Haru: I can't wait to get to Cherrygrove City!

Yuki: Yeah, And for our first contest!

Kris: I can't wait to get there too. I'll do my best to win that ribbon!

Ethan: I just can't wait to get to the Violet Gym! And I'm gonna win that badge!

Ash: Same here!

Brock then suddenly shivers a little.

Brock: Boy, It sure is freezing up here...

Zorua: (Well the higher we go the colder it gets.)

Haru: You can say that again.

Riolu and Zorua shivered also.

Yuki: You two okay?

Riolu: (Don't worry, We're prepared.)

The two Pokémon then hid inside Haru and Yuki's backpacks then peaked out a little with small cold weather protective jackets, Mittens, Boots, And hats.

Kris: Looks like they're ready for cold weather.

Ethan: Yeah.

Everyone soon stops seeing snow on a mountain.