Around The Whirlpool

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (We make it to Cianwood City where we meet the Gym Leader, Chuck. But before we could battle him, Perk, An old friend of his, Showed up wanting to take over Chuck's dojo.)

Yuki: (After Ash and Ethan won a tag battle against Chuck, We battled Perk next with Riolu and Zorua. But he was too strong.)

Haru: (But thanks to everyone's support, Riolu and Zorua evolved into Lucario and Zoroark, And we managed to beat Perk and his Pokémon.)

Yuki: (After Chuck gives us Storm Badges as thanks, We head back out on a boat to explore the Whirl Islands.)

With The Fourteen Trainers

It's full steam ahead for the fourteen Trainers and their Pokémon, Straight for the Whirl Islands. A great way for them to celebrate the four boys' earnings of a new Storm badge!

As the group look out over the sea, The four boys look at their badges.

Ash: Awesome. Now we've each got five badges. Only three more to go and I'll finally be competing in the Johto League championship.

Ethan: I know! Totally awesome!

Kris: You four were great.

Haru: Yeah, But our badges don't really count.

Yuki: Whatever, We got them anyway.

Silver: The next three gyms are bound to be harder than the last five, So you four need to be on your toes.

Misty: And what about all those new water Pokémon? I could just hear them all calling out my name. Yes! They've heard about what a great water Pokemon master I am!

Everyone else just looked at Misty at that.

Ash: Uh, Excuse me. Would you mind telling us when you became a Water Pokémon Master?

Misty: Oh, The smaller details don't really matter, Ash.

Celebi soon yawns and slumps down to as Chihiro and Tsubasa catch her.

Chihiro: Celebi?

Tsubasa: What's wrong?

Celebi: I'm alright. That dark area back at the Cianwood gym really got to me. I think I'll take a good rest in the GS Ball to heal back up.

Tsubasa: I see.

Chihiro: Good idea.

Celebi soon returns to the GS Ball as Chihiro and Tsubasa stare at this.