Type Casting

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Ash and Rara: Together as a team!

Chihiro and Tsubasa: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Ash: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Ash: (We all meet back up with our old friend Casey who decides to enter a Bug Catching Contest as me, Ethan, And Kris do too. We also meet a young girl named Nira who has trouble expressing herself, As Rara reveals she used to when she was Nira's age too. After a while of competing in the competition and taking care of Silver and Team Rocket, Casey's Chikorita evolves into Bayleef and I managed to win the bug catching competition. After Rara gave us some entertainment with a concert, We head back out on the road to Ecruteak City.)

With The Ten Trainers

Today, We see the ten Trainers and their Pokémon on their way to the Ecruteak gym in Ecruteak City. But as they come across a river bank, They can't find anyway across.

Ash: How do we get across this river, Haru?

Haru then takes out his PokéGear and looks at the map.

Haru: The map says there's a bridge nearby.

Brock: That's fortunate, But where?

Soon, The Trainers and Pokémon hear someone shouting and look to see a crew of builders working on a bridge.

Ash: Uh, Excuse me, Sir. Is there a bridge near here?

Man: It was right where you're standing before the typhoon hit last month and the river washed it away.

Everyone is shocked at the news.

Misty: Washed it away?!

Man: Yep, We lost every bridge on the river. But I got my construction team here fast and we started to rebuild this one first. We should have this one back up in about six months.

Everyone is more distressed after hearing the estimated time it may take for the bridge to be fixed.

Zorua: (That's just great...)

Riolu: (What now...)

Opening (Rev)

1, 2, Sing For You!

Haru: Mabushī aozora ni,

Todokisōna basho e to!

Yuki: Sō kokoro ga,

Hitori de ni,

Hashiridasu yo!

Chihiro: Soko kara utaeba,