Ariados, Amigos

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Ash and Rara: Together as a team!

Chihiro and Tsubasa: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Tsubasa: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Tsubasa: (We meet Madame Muchmoney, Whom me and Chi and Rara meet for the first time, As she reveals she was still looking for Snubbull. We found her after she got hurt but after a day of her being in the Pokémon Center, She ran away again and we had to look for her again. We discover that Snubbull has evolved into Granbull and was caught by Team Rocket. Madame Muchmoney and Granbull managed to take care of them as they soon rushed off back home now being even closer than before. While we continue on to Ecruteak City for the Ecruteak Gym.)

With The Ten Trainers

As the ten Trainers and their Pokémon continue on their journey to the Johto League, They stop by a beautiful mountain lake for a lunch break. As Ash and Pikachu wash up, Brock is busy cooking up something special.

Ash: That water's cool.

Pikachu cries out in agreement

Ash: Hey, Where's Haru, Yuki, And Misty?

Brock: They went for a little walk with Togepi, Riolu, And Zorua.

Chihiro: I just hope Misty and Riolu doesn't run into anything that'll set off their entomophobia.

Ethan: Entomo...

Kris: He means Rilly and Misty's fear of bugs.

Tsubasa: Yuki will protect them, So don't worry.

Meanwhile

We now see Misty as she was seen picking flowers while Haru, Yuki,Riolu, And Zorua were taking a nap together on the soft grass by the flowers.

Misty: Let's see.

Misty then puts the flower she picked in her hair.

Misty: How do I look, Togepi?

Togepi chirps and walks away.

Misty: Togepi, We have to get back soon.

Togepi rushed off to a bush but trips startling Misty as she rushed over to Togepi.

Misty: Togepi! Did you hurt yourself?

The two boys and their Pokémon woke up as they yawn and soon crawl over to Misty.

Haru: Something wrong Misty?

Yuki: Did Togepi see something?

Togepi cries out seeing something as the other five spots what it sees and Riolu flinched in fright.