Snubbull Snobbery

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We help Officer Jenny with a returning criminal case of the Black Arachnid, After managing to help her out.)

Yuki: (We find out that Silver was playing as the Black Arachnid and managed to steal something called a Power Stone and managed to escape.)

Haru: (But we managed to get the other treasures back. As we soon continue on our journey.)

Yuki: (I wonder what other adventures await us.)

With The Seven Trainers

We now see the seven Trainers and their Pokémon walking through the majestic towns of Palm Hills.

Ash: Look at all these humongous houses.

Misty: They aren't houses, They're mansions.

Haru then looks at his PokéGear.

Haru: It says here in the PokéGear that Palm Hills it's famous for it's sprawling estates and sweeping lawns.

Yuki: I'll say. Cool place.

Kris: It sure is.

Ethan: Hey look over there!

Ethan points to a really big mansion as everyone rub over to it checking it out.

Ash: It's huge! Sweeping lawns huh? I wouldn't even want to mow it.

Misty: I bet it would be fun to play hide and seek in the house with that many rooms.

Togepi chirps in agreement.

Brock: Hey, Do you think maybe they'd let us camp out in their garden?

Haru: I highly doubt that Brock.

Yuki: Yeah, Besides we be strangers to come and mooching.

The three Pokémon were in awe with the place as Riolu wanted to look a little closer as he accidentally trips falling off of Haru startling everyone else as Zorua jumped off of Yuki in time to catch him as Riolu got back up.

Zorua: (You okay?)

Riolu: (Yeah, Nice catch. Sorry though.)

Zorua: (It's fine.)