Hatching A Plan

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Duplica: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Duplica: (Last time, We seek shelter at the Pokémon Center from the storm and spend the night there. But the next day, Ash's egg was stolen and with the help of a supposed Officer Jenny detective, We find out that Team Rocket tried to steal Ash's egg, But it somehow ended up with a Kangaskhan who took care of it. After Kangaskhan helped us take care of Team Rocket, Susie put on a performance as we soon headed back out on the road to Mahogany town, While also waiting anticipatingly for the eggs to hatch.)

(Flashback)

We now see the new nine Trainers together as after Susie introduced herself, Duplica was next as she brings out her two Ditto.

Duplica: I'm Duplica, Of the House of Imita. I specialize in catching Ditto with their own special talents. My dream is to become a Ditto Master!

Hako: A Ditto Master?

Sakura: That sounds so interesting.

Duplica: Thanks. Though I'm still starting out catching new Ditto, But I know I'll make my dream come true!

Duplica's Ditto cry out in agreement.

(Flashback Over)

With The Trainers

The journey to Mahogany Town has been a long and eventful one for the trainers and their Pokémon, Thanks in part to the new Pokémon egg the three hoys received back in Eggseter. But even with an upcoming gym battle, The boys and Their friends have been able to think of little else but what's inside that egg!

As it was night out and the group had a campfire out, Suddenly, Lights shine from each of the three boys' backpacks catching everyone's attention.

Ash: What's going on? There's a light coming out of my backpack!

Haru: So's mine an Yuki's.

Yuki: Could it be...

The three boys then take the eggs out of their backpacks.

Misty: It's your eggs that are glowing.

Kris: Oh, My goodness!

Ethan: Is it really!?

Brock: You know guys, That could be a sign that your eggs are about to hatch.

Silver: I can't believe it, It's time.