Hako Makes Grace

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Hako: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Hako: (We make it to the Olivine Gym after dealing with Team Rocket. Haru and Yuki paired up to battle Ms. Jasmine while Ash and Ethan paired up next as they all won. Gary and Ritchie were also paired, But they were fighting. However they managed to settle their differences and won too. With the Mineral Badges in their hands and Gary has a successful performance, We soon head out to Mahogany Town for the Mahogany Gym.)

With The Trainers

(Flashback)

We now see back to the new four as after Gary introduces himself, Hako came up to him excitedly much to his surprise.

Hako: I'm finally meeting you! Gary Oak!

Gary: You know me...?

Hako: You're the whole reason why I came to Johto! I'm Hako, I come from a small village in Sinnoh! Please, Take this.

Hako then brings out a flower much to everyone else's surprise.

Hako: The flower language for Camellias is perfection and gratitude. I think it represents you perfect!

Hako then giggles happily.

(Flashback Over)

With lots of excitement behind them, The Trainers and their Pokémon continue their journey to Ecruteak City, Unaware of the excitement right in front of them!

Everyone group was walking along the road before they look and sees some milk cans rolling downhill towards them.

Haru and Yuki: Look out!

Everyone then runs down the hill as a man is seen running down to chase the cans.

Man: Hey! Stop those milk cans!

The group soon stops and caught the milk cans.

Brock: They're empty.

Ash falls over after catching another can.

Later

The group soon put them on the stranger's truck.

Man: Thanks for the help. These things are trouble! So, where are you all headed? Into town? The beach?

Ash: Ecruteak City.

Man: Why don't you hop in? I'll get you there in no time.

Haru: Say what?