Hot Matches!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Ash and Rara: Together as a team!

Chihiro and Tsubasa: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We took a break from our travels to do a little fishing. That was when Misty caught a Totodile as she and Ash fought over it.)

Yuki: (The two of them had a battle to decide who wins it, And during the battle, Misty's Poliwag evolved into Poliwhirl. But Ash still managed to beat her with Bulbasaur.)

Haru: (After taking care of Silver and Team Rocket, Yuki manages to catch a tough Horsea which evolves into Seadra.)

Yuki: (Now, We will continue on the road to Goldenrod City... That's why I'd like to say. But today, We'll be taking a detour...)

With The Ten Trainers

We now see the ten Trainers and their Pokémon at the Pokémon Center heading towards the entrance as Celebi flies in the air happily.

Ash: Your grandmothers live nearby?

Haru and Yuki: Yeah.

Misty: Quite a coincidence for both of them to be here in Johto in the same place.

Brock: Yeah. Didn't you say that your grandmother gave you your scarves Yuki?

Yuki: Yep, That's right.

Haru: It's just along the way so hope you don't mind a short detour.

Ethan: No problem, No problem at all.

Kris: Yeah, You haven't seen them in a while now so why not?

Haru and Yuki: Thank you.

The ten Trainers and their Pokémon emerge from the Pokémon Center when a young boy comes rushing over with his Growlithe in his arms.

Boy: Hang on, Growlithe!

The boy then collides into Ash as they both fall down to the ground hard.

Haru and Yuki: Ash!

Brock: Are you guys okay?

Misty: You should be more careful or somebody could get hurt.

Rara: Yeah, Someone like Ash.

Boy: Sorry, But my Growlithe's in bad shape.

Rara: Looks like it lost a pretty tough Pokémon battle.

Ash then got up as the boy looks at his Growlithe.

Boy: Yeah, Growlithe and I messed with the wrong trainer this time.