Mild 'N Wooly

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We make it to Otoranosaki City and meet Shirogane Chihiro and Shirogane Tsubasa, The true boys behind Kin and Gin, Who were having a fall out with each other.)

Yuki: (When we try to help out the boys, Silver and Team Rocket showed up and took out Pokémon, Plus Chihiro and Tsubasa by accident. But they managed to take care of them.)

Haru: (Chihiro and Tsubasa then revealed their identities during their unit performance and their mother accepted them as Idols.)

Yuki: (As we set back out on our Journey to Azalea Town, Chihiro and Tsubasa decide to come with us as we have a plan to form a unit together.)

With The Ten Trainers

We now see the ten Trainers and their Pokémon having lunch in a grassy meadow as Brock has help, Thanks to Chihiro and Tsubasa.

Rara: This is great, Delicious.

Poliwhirl cries out in agreement.

Ash: Yeah, Thanks for the food Brock.

Brock: Don't thank just me, Chihiro and Tsubasa helped out too. Glad I have extra hands to help cook for ten plus tons of Pokémon.

Chihiro: Chimaeras! And of course, This is nothing.

Tsubasa: We learned to cook for ourselves when mother and father went out on business trips.

Haru: I bet, That's so cool that you can cook like this.

Yuki: It really does put ours to shame.

Zorua: (No doubt about that...)

Riolu: (Totally...)

Haru: Hey!

Yuki: You didn't have to agree with that!

Tsubasa: Hm?

Chihiro: Wait, Can you talk to them?

Haru: Oh yeah, You don't know. It's kinda like that, But we can only hear Riolu and Zorua.