Secrets Within The Masks

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We meet our old friend Rara who was helping a woman named Mariah with her seven Hoppip and an Oddish.)

Yuki: (But then, A tornado had blown over Mariah's house and her Hoppip flew away. As we look for the Hoppip, We bump into Silver and Team Rocket who were planning on stealing the Hoppip, But we managed to take care of them with the help of Rara.)

Haru: (After reuniting the Hoppip with Mariah and fixing up her house, We now head back out on our Journey along with with Rara and Poli.)

With ???

We now see in a big mansion in a room was two familiar looking boys as they had finished up with studies while being beside each other on a desk.

Chihiro: Phew... That was difficult...

Tsubasa: Glad we finished though. So what are we gonna do about our next concert?

Chihiro: Ah, Just the usual I suppose... Except for this!

Chihiro then pulls up two sets of Idol cards as Tsubasa takes his whole smiling.

Chihiro: These will be our new unit coords that Ms. Anna send us. Yours is the Sparkle Gallant Coord, And mine's the Sparkle Beat Coord.

Tsubasa: Unit Coords... They're amazing Chi.