Fowl Play!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Ash and Rara: Together as a team!

Chihiro and Tsubasa: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Chihiro: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Chihiro: (Last time, We met me and Tsuzuban's old senior Trixie as Totodile fell for her Azumarill. After a while of watching her circus performance and Totodile trying to win her over, Silver and Team Rocket came and took away the Pokémon. The next day we managed to find them as Lauria's Poliwhirl evolved into Poliwrath and managed to defeat Silver's powered up Pokémon. We soon discover that Azumarill was in love with Trixie's Golduck leaving Totodile heartbroken, But that didn't last long as we managed to win the Claridad Ribbon during our contest. As we now continue on our journey to Goldenrod City.)

With The Ten Trainers

As they move ever closer to Goldenrod City and their goal of winning the Johto League, The ten Trainers and their Pokémon find they must make their way through the Thick, Dark Forest where their next adventure is just about to begin.

Celebi flies up to a tree and ears some berries as it cries out happily as Chihiro and Tsubasa smile at it.

As the ten Trainers and their Pokémon walk along, Pikachu spots something to the left of him as everyone stops turning to him.

Ash: You see something out there, Pikachu?

Zorua: (Check it out.)

Riolu: (What is that?)

Haru and Yuki looked at their Pokémon in confusion as they turned along with Misty as they noticed something.

Misty: Hey, Guys, Look at that.

Everyone looks in a tree and sees a birdhouse.

Yuki: Would you look at that, Someone left a birdhouse up there.

Haru: Yeah, But who?

Rara: I bet that's where flying Pokémon go to roost.

Ash: Yeah. I wonder what kind.

Brock: It's hard to say for sure just by looking. It may be too big for a small Pidgeotto, And too small for a big Pidgey, but.... On the other hand, Maybe the reverse could be true.

Soon, A large bird Pokémon landed on the truck of the birdhouse tree.

Ash: Hey! There's one now!

Ethan: A Noctowl! Awesome!

Kris: Shh! Be quiet! Let's go hide. If it sees us, It might get scared away.

Everyone agrees as they all heads to a place to hide.