Wish Upon A Star Shape

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Elijah: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Elijah: (Last time, Due to a roadblock, We went to Goldenrod City for a quick visit with the gym leader Whitney, Along with meeting Amari and Shitora. After some of us get acquainted with them, Mr. Goodshow, President of the Pokémon League Committee showed up offering Shitora the position of leader of the Elite Four. As we decide to spend the night at a cottage of the three, Haru and Yuki help out Shitora and encourage him to take a chance to achieve his dream of becoming a top Trainer. After performances from Amari and Shitora, We soon head out on the monorail leading back on the road to Blackthorn City.)

With The Trainers

The trainers and their Pokémon come to the end of another day on the road to Blackthorn City, Surrounded by the Pokémon they care so much about. And now that the sun has set, A beautiful full moon catches their eyes.

Phanpy and Cyndaquil are seen having a fun sparring match with all of the other Pokémon watching while the group gaze up at the moon as Ash was eating donut holes.

Silver: It looks close enough to touch.

Brock: It feels good to just take a break and relax for a little while.

Ash: I suppose, But I'm happy taking a break to chow down.

Misty: What a surprise, Ash, that your stomach is most important. Try and appreciate some other things.

Haru: Take it easy on him, Misty.

Yuki: Yeah, Quit it.

Soon, A shooting star whizzes by.

Ethan: Did you guys see something whiz by in the sky?

Khoury: Like a shooting star?

Lyra: Wow! Amazing!

Kris: Let's make a wish. Okay guys?

Misty: I wish I'd catch a water Pokemon no one's ever seen.

Brock: I wish I'd meet up with the girl of my dreams.

Ash: I wish I was in Blackthorn City winning my next badge.

Lucario: If you say your wish out loud, It might not come true.

Zoroark: Some people think that's how it works, But isn't more fun to tell each other like this?

Soon, Natu and Cleffa showed up as Natu was on Haru's head while Cleffa was in Yuki's arms.