Enlighten Up!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Duplica: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Duplica: (Last time, We met a woman named Brittany who was a famous singer along with her two stars the Igglybuff twins. Me and the rest of Lienus decide to perform at her concert, But Team Rocket came and stole the Igglybuff twins. As me and Lienus stalled the audience, The others went and handled Team Rocket just in time for Brittany and the twins to finish the concert. After being sung to sleep by Jigglypuff again, The next day we headed back out on our journey to Blackthorn City.)

With The Trainers

Excited about getting closer to Blackthorn City, And the six boys' chances for their eighth badges, The trainers and their Pokémon continue their journey to the Johto League with surprises around every turn!

Soon, The group come upon a lake.

Ash: Look at that huge lake!

Misty: It's really beautiful!

Togepi chirps in agreement as Haru then checks out his PokéGear's map.

Haru: Let's check the map. It's Lake Slowpoke, But commonly known as Lake Enlightenment.

Zoroark: Huh? What's that mean? I wonder if the lake lights up or something.

Yuki: No Zoroark. He didn't say there was a lake with a light in it, He said Lake Enlightenment.

Lucario: Enlightenment? What's that?

Silver: It means to gain greater knowledge or understanding.

Brock: He's right, Enlightenment means understanding, Like when a riddle is solved and the truth is revealed. I think.

Ethan: It all sounds like a riddle to me.

Kris: I guess I kinda get it and I, Kinda don't.

Soon, The familiar laughs of Team Rocket are heard.

Jessie: They don't know what enlightenment means.

James: Then maybe it's time we enlighten them!

Ash: Hey, You! Who is that?!

Motto Skip

Team Rocket recited their Motto while they burst out of a hole.

Khoury: You guys?

Lyra: Again?

Elijah: Now this is strange.

Rara: You usually don't show up so early in the day old lady.