Spring Fever

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Yuki: (We meet back up with our old friend Todd who plans to take a picture of an Articuno. However, A Sunkern falls from the sky frozen as we managed to get help from an old woman named Sophia. As she and her husband Marcello wanted to get their 50th anniversary picture with Sunflora, But they mysteriously went away. Which we soon find out is thanks to Team Rocket. Haru and Sunkern managed to take care of them when Haru used Ash's Sun Stone to make Sunkern evolve into Sunflora, Who soon brings all the Sunflora back. Then, Haru manages to catch Sunflora as we continue on to find Articuno in the mountains.)

With The Trainers

After meeting up with their old friend, Todd, The Trainers and their Pokémon have now joined him on his search of the elusive, Legendary Pokémon, Articuno.

Misty: Wow! Look at the size of that mountain.

Todd: Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking, Ash?

Ash: I bet that's where we'll find, Articuno.

Brock: You just might be right about that, guys.

Rara: A picture of an Articuno will be really valuable, Todd.

Todd: Yeah. It'd be my most prized picture.

Chihiro: But, Before we go any further, How about we make a stop for some lunch first...

Tsubasa: Yeah... I'm kinda hungry myself.

Brock: I think you're right. This looks like a nice place to stop. Anybody interested in lunch?

Everybody: I am!

Soon, Brock and the twins have some rice balls ready for everyone.

Ash: The air up here makes the food taste even better!

Todd: Wow! This is great, Brock! I can see why Ash enjoys it so much.

Brock: Thanks, Todd. Just makes me happy to see others enjoy what I made.

Togepi soon chirps with the thermos in its hands.

Misty: Oh, I'm sorry, Togepi. You must be thirsty. Here's a nice cup of water.

As our the group enjoy lunch, Something spots Misty's rice ball from the shadows. And with a gleam in its eye, Charges in and startles Misty, Causing her to drop the rice ball and giving it an easy meal.

Misty: Well, Looks like we have a lunch guest.

Ash: What is it, Brock?

Brock: Looks like a Swinub.