The Self-Willed Silver

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Tsubasa: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Tsubasa: (Last time, We met a boy named Bucky who plans on capturing a Dunsparce since all of his friends have Dunsparce of their own. After a while of trying to help Bucky, Silver and Team Rocket ended up stealing the kids Dunsparce, But we managed to help get them back. With Bucky finally capturing a Dunsparce in the end, We soon make our leave heading back out on the road to Olivine City.)

With The Ten Trainers

Today, We join the ten Trainers and their Pokémon as they continue their journey to their next destination: Olivine City. They don't know it yet, But a quintet of troublemakers familiar to all of us is lying in wait.

We now look up to a tree where the villains were atop of.

James: Here they come, It's time to take our places and start the show.

Jessie: Is everything ready Meowth?

Meowth: I just double checked the PokéPod an' it's working perfectly!

Silver: If you say so.

Later

As the ten Trainers and their Pokémon turned a corner as they hear Team Rocket's plan in action being professors in disguise.

James: Well, Professor, It seems fine. Do you think we finally fixed it?

Jessie: I just don't know.

James: If only we could test it.

The five of Lienus as well as Ethan and Kris were suspicious as the group approached the two anyway.

Ash: Is there something we can help you with?

James: Well, My associate and I have created a new device that we think can will revolutionize Pokemon training.

Brock: That thing looks interesting.

Jessie: I'm so glad you think so, Young man. We call it the PokePod. It's a Pokémon transport device made of a super tough plastic that's harder than diamonds. It's absolutely indestructible!

Brock: We overheard you say "fixed it". Was it broken?

Ash: Are you gonna test it out?

Jessie: Of course, We're going to test it.

Jessie then picks up Pikachu, Riolu, And Zorua.

Jessie: Here, We'll take your cute little Pokémon and put it inside to make sure our PokePod works properly.