Whirl Cup, Start!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (We finally made it to Red Rock Isle for the Whirl Cup, As we soon need an acquaintance of Matsuri's, A boy named Miruki. After getting registered and finding out that Green and Yellow are also participating in the competition, We meet a boy named Marcellus who needed help to evolve his Remoraid into Octillery.)

Yuki: (After he and Misty battled, Remoraid evolved into Octillery. The next day we battle at the preliminaries, But it was revealed that Octillery's Remoraid friends dislike it since they don't know that it was their leader Remoraid, Causing Octillery and Marcellus to lose.)

Haru: (When we got invited for dinner at Marcellus' house, Team Rocket showed up and tried to steal Marcellus' Remoraid.)

Yuki: (But thanks to Octillery, We managed to stop them. The next day, After Miruki's performance, We soon get ready for the Whirl Cup.)

With The Trainers

Having completed their journey to Red Rock Isle, We find the Trainers and their Pokémon gazing at an ancient colosseum rising from the sea, The site of the Whirl Cup competition. What must be going on in the minds of the four Trainers competing in the tournament as they plan their battle strategies?

Opening

START DASH SENSATION

Ash: Kyō ga umare kawaru sensation,

Unison: Zensokuryoku tsukamaete!

Ash: Atama no naka fukuramu image,

Rara: Katachi ni shitara sekai de hitori!

Haru: Atarashī watashi ni nareru,

Tsubasa: Daisuki de sodatenakucha!

Yuki: Miraimuki no ima wo,

Chihiro: Kimi ni miseru ne!

Nozomi: Itsudatte,

Rizumu: Kokoro ni,

Elijah: Hikaru taiyō!

Unison: Wasurenai no!

Chorus: (START DASH!!)

Unison: Kyō ga umare kawaru sensation,

Zensokuryoku tsukamaete!

Ash: Koko ga start line!

Unison: Motto chigau sora ni aeru,

Tokimeki yubisasu kanata!

Rara, Nozomi, And Rizumu: Hajimaru yume to!