Hatch Me If You Can

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Chihiro: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Chihiro: (Last time, We made it to the Marine Pokémon Laboratory to pick up a mysterious Pokémon egg. That was when Ashton reunited with his former Pokémon, Lapras, Who it and its school were in the middle of migration. As Ashton hangs out with Lapras while the rest of us decide on our future after the Pokémon League, Team Rocket showed up trying to steal the Lapras school. But thanks to Ashton's Lapras' leadership, We managed to stop Team Rocket as we bid farewell to Lapras who is now the leader of its school. Son, We head out to New Bark Town to not only register for the Johto League and for the final round of PokéLive, But to deliver the mysterious Pokémon egg to Professor Elm.)

With The Trainers

Still carrying the Pokemon egg requested by Professor Elm, The Trainers and their Pokémon continue their journey to New Bark Town, Where the four boys plan to register for the Johto League Silver Conference.

The group are seen having lunch.

Silver: What kind of Pokémon will hatch from that egg?

Ash: I don't know, But I can't wait to see what it is. I just wish it would hurry up and hatch.

Brock: I bet it's the egg of a legendary Pokémon. Probably a super rare one.

Ash: Really? Do you think so, Brock?

Misty: No way.

Ash: Come on! Hatch, Legendary Pokémon and show us who you are!

Lucario: C'mon, There's no way it's a legendary Pokémon.

Suddenly, The egg starts to glow.

Zoroark: Never mind the guessing games! The egg is about to hatch!

Yuki: Well, Ash, It musta heard you because it is hatching!

Haru: We're about to find out whatever kind of Pokémon it is.

Opening Rev

START DASH SENSATION

Ash: Kyō ga umare kawaru sensation,

Unison: Zensokuryoku tsukamaete!

Ash and Ritchie: Atama no naka fukuramu image,

Rara and Duplica: Katachi ni shitara sekai de hitori!

Haru and Sakura: Atarashī watashi ni nareru,

Tsubasa and Hako: Daisuki de sodatenakucha!