Ignorance Is Blissey

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We meet a girl named Arielle and her Ledyba who are very obedient. When they were working, Team Rocket came trying to steal the Ledyba, But Ash managed to get rid of them but accidentally scared off the Ledyba.)

Yuki: (After searching through the forest, Riolu managed to pinpoint them with his aura and we managed to send off Silver and Team Rocket and get back the Ledyba. But before we could say bye to them, Riolu and Zorua shared a moment together with Riolu finishing it with a kiss on Zorua's cheek.)

Haru: (They sure are cute together.)

Yuki: (Uh huh.)

With The Seven Trainers

It was now an early night as the seven Trainers and their Pokémon were exhausted as they were walking through a town called Happy Town.

Brock: My feet are killing me...

Ash: So are mine, And I'm starving.

Misty: I'm hungry and tired.

Ethan: I don't know about you guys, But if we don't find a place to stop pretty soon, I'm gonna collapse.

Kris: Me too...

Togepi chirps at that as the other three Pokémon were tired also as they were walking by themselves on the ground.

Riolu: (I'm so tired and hungry...)

Zorua: (Me too. If this place is called Happy Town, Then it's got to have a Happy Pokémon Center...)

Pikachu cries out in agreement as everyone soon sees a Pokémon Center right up ahead.

Haru: Hey, Look over there!

Yuki: A Pokémon Center! Awesome!

The seven Trainers and their Pokémon then rushed forward to the Pokémon Center.

Ethan: They'll have lots of food and soft beds!

Kris: Yeah, And nice hot showers too!

Ash then tries to open the door but it was locked.