Same Old Song And Dance

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Ritchie: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Ritchie: (Haru, Yuki, And Ash were swapped with Lucario, Zoroark, And Pikachu and had to adapt to their new bodies. That was when we met a woman named Krystal who works by a lake that has something called the Legendary Electric Crystal which electrifies the lake and heals electric Pokémon. But Team Rocket came and stole the crystal, Just as the legendary Pokémon Zapdos came and was low on power. With the six's help, We managed to get the crystal back safe and sound as Zapdos got better. Soon, Lily came back with the spell to change back the six just at the right time. Now, With a secret to keep locked in our memories, We soon head back out on our journey to Blackthorn City.)

With The Trainers

As the trainers and their Pokémon continue their journey in search of the Blackthorn City gym, Ash is just in search of something to eat!

Ash: Man, I'm so hungry.

Yuki: Just hold on a little longer you two.

Haru: Yeah, There's a town...

Ash: A town?! Come on then guys! Let's run!

Ash runs as the others follow.

Silver: Guys, If you think I'm running all the way through this forest, You're crazy!

As everyone runs off, Jigglypuff runs along and finds the group. She gives a squeal of excitement.

Opening Rev

START DASH SENSATION

Ash: Kyō ga umare kawaru sensation,

Unison: Zensokuryoku tsukamaete!

Ash and Ritchie: Atama no naka fukuramu image,

Rara and Duplica: Katachi ni shitara sekai de hitori!

Haru and Sakura: Atarashī watashi ni nareru,

Tsubasa and Hako: Daisuki de sodatenakucha!

Yuki and Casey: Miraimuki no ima wo,

Chihiro and Rinne: Kimi ni miseru ne!

Nozomi and Susie: Itsudatte,

Rizumu and Aya: Kokoro ni,

Elijah and Gary: Hikaru taiyō!

Unison: Wasurenai no!

Chorus: (START DASH!!)

Unison: Kyō ga umare kawaru sensation,