Hour Of The Houndour

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Ash and Rara: Together as a team!

Chihiro and Tsubasa: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (Along our travels to Goldenrod City, We bump into two familiar faces, Jigglypuff and Madame Muchmoney's Snubbull who were in the middle of some conflict. Along with Riolu and Zorua who were also fighting, But that soon changed as they confessed their love to each other. After taking care of Silver and Team Rocket, Jigglypuff got its microphone back from Snubbull and managed to sing the Onix of the Onix Tunnel to sleep as we soon went through the tunnel in one piece. As we now continue on the road to Goldenrod City.)

With The Ten Trainers

After traveling safely through the Onix Tunnel, The ten Trainers and their Pokémon have decided to take a lunch break before continuing on to the gym in Goldenrod City. As Lienus went of in search for water.

Togepi chirps as the table is being set.

Misty: Don't worry, Togepi. We're gonna eat soon.

As the group continues about their business, A red eyed figure watches from the bushes before eyeing Ash's backpack.

Brock: That's right, Togepi. The table's almost set, we can get started as soon as Lienus get back.

Celebi shows up flying around Brock and Misty happily as on que, Lienus had returned with canisters filled with water.

Haru: Hey guys, We're back.

Yuki: And we finally found some water.

Brock: Great! Grab the bread and we'll dig in.

Ash: What bread?

Misty: "What bread"? The bread you promised not to lose when we gave it to you!

Rara: Don't you remember Ash?

Ash was still puzzled as Pikachu, On Ash's head, Climbs onto Ash's shoulder and puts on his hair clip as Ash's personality changed again.

Ash: Oh yes. That bread. How could I forget.

Tsubasa: Ash, where did you put the bread?

Ash: I put it in my backpack.

Chihiro: And where exactly did you put your backpack with the bread in it?

Ash: It's right there.

Ash looks at a tree and realizes that his backpack is gone as Ash was shocked as his hair clip fell off.