A Hot Water Battle

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Ash and Rara: Together as a team!

Chihiro and Tsubasa: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I got bit by an evil Houndoom and it turned me into a werewolf! Just as things appeared worse, A man named Kenzo came to me and asked me to be his replacement Shihan at his Dojo, Much to his granddaughter Chigusa's displeasure.)

Yuki: (After taking care of Team Rocket, Training Chigusa dog a battle against the Dojo Destroyer Shiro, And getting rid of Haru's werewolf problem, Chigusa realized her mistake in her battling techniques, Everything was alright in the end as Kenzo allows Chigusa to be the next Shihan. As we now continue on the road to Ecruteak City.)

With The Ten Trainers

We now see the ten Trainers and their Pokémon are still on their way to Ecruteak City. They're not there yet, But they're hot on the trail.

The ten Trainers and their Pokémon are seen walking through intense heat in a tropical location.

Ash: It's kinda warm here.

Misty: It's not warm here. It's hot.

Tsubasa: I hate the heat...

Chihiro: Geez! It's like 100 degrees out here!

Yuki: Ah, This is nothing. The heat always gets me going!

Haru:... Hot... Way too hot...

Rara: This is nothing compared to the Orange Islands.

Brock: Hey! Look up in that banana tree.

Everyone looks up and sees a Mankey and two Aipom hanging around.

Ash: Those are Aipom.

Ash then gets out his PokéDex.

Ash's PokéDex: Aipom, the Long Tail Pokemon. Aipom is able to climb and hang from branches using its powerful tail. Aipom live atop tall trees.