World's Alteration

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We met a man named Simon who can understand Pokémon. Not only that, We meet a strange boy named Aozora Elijah. As we get help from Simon, Officer Jenny showed up saying Simon was a fake. But as he got away from some smoke rockets coming down, We took Pikachu to the Pokémon Center after it inhaled some smoke.)

Yuki: (Soon, Simon came back and explained that both he and Elijah are reincarnations from another world where Pokémon don't exist, Which we believe. Then, The real con artists showed ho and Simon managed to reason with their Pokémon, While Elijah's Salamance was revealed to manage to take care of the con artists.)

Haru: (After Elijah puts on a performance, We decided to let him join us in our Journey as a new member of Lienus.)

Yuki: (But as we continue on our Journey, Little do we know that our greatest challenge awaits us...)

With Haru And Yuki

Dream

We now see Haru and Yuki both in the same dream looking around a starry background. Until a blinding light appears and the three legendary birds appear again.

Haru: Articuno... Moltres... Zapdos...

Yuki: Another dream? What's wrong?

Articuno: (You're running out of time... Silver is near the last stone.)

Haru and Yuki were shocked by that.

Moltres: (You must stop him, Or we're all doomed.)

Zapdos: (Only you, The legendary Pokémon Princes, Can stop him.)

Haru: Wait, Hold on!

Yuki: We still can't control our powers!

Articuno: (You will, Soon.)

Haru: What do you mean? What are we supposed to do?

Yuki: And also, We still don't have the last Wing!

Moltres: (The last Wing is hidden within.)

Haru and Yuki: Within?

Zapdos: (If you reach out to beyond the pitches darkness, A light of miracles will appear.)

Three: (Save us... Pokémon Princes. This will be, Your true test!)

Reality

Haru and Yuki opened their eyes and gasped as they jolted up out of their sleeping bags and looked to see it was early in the morning as everyone else was still asleep.