Mother Of All Battles

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Gary, Hako, And Rinne: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Gary: (Last time, An Unown suddenly appears and we decide to take care of it. That was until Team Rocket came trying to steal it.)

Hako: (But, Unown used its mysterious powers and allowed us to see Larvitar's past memories when it was an egg, And it wasn't pretty... But we managed to reach Larvitar and help it get rid of those scary memories, And Larvitar soon befriended all of us now.)

Rinne: (But not only that, We soon had a mere glimpse of how Lucario and Zoroark came to Hoenn as a little Riolu and Zorua... After saying goodbye to Unown, We soon head out to the Pokémon Preserve to bring Larvitar home.)

With The Trainers

The trainers and their Pokémon continue their journey to Silver Town, Where the four boys' dream of competing in the Johto League Silver Conference will finally come true. But as they approach Mt. Silver, There's still one stop to make; Returning the Larvitar entrusted to them by Professor Elm to its birthplace.

As the group walks, Brock had Larvitar in hand as everyone soon came to a stop.

Ash: We must be inside the Pokémon Preserve by now.

Brock: Probably right.

Misty: Look, Larvitar. This is where you were born. Do you recognize anything?

Larvitar soon cries out happily.

Kris: Larvitar's turned into one happy Pokemon.

Lyra: Yeah, It finally trusts all of us.

Ethan: Remember when it used to Harden up at the slightest thing Misty said to it?

Silver: I'll say. It Hardened up like a Metapod when that happened.

Khoury: Now it knows we're friends.

Larvitar cries out in agreement.

Kris: I'm glad we get to take Larvitar home.

Ethan: Yeah, But I bet you're excited about the Grand Festival.

Kris: Oh yes! I've been training really hard!

Ethan: You're definitely going to win Kris! I just know it!

Misty: By the way, I don't think any of us have been to the Grand Festival.

Brock: Is it really like a Festival?

Lyra: Totally! The four of us went there when we were kids. There are a lot of food stands and gift shops.