Beauty And The Breeder

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Ash and Rara: Together as a team!

Chihiro and Tsubasa: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Yuki: (Last time, Misty decided to enter a Seaking Catching Contest to show up against a ride Trainer named Andreas who he and his Poliwrath make fun of Misty and her Pokémon, Specifically Poliwrath. After a series of events and handling of Team Rocket, The two managed to catch the same weight of Seaking and battle out for first place. Misty manages to win with Poliwhirl and Andreas apologizes. With Misty's win, We soon set back out on the road to Ecruteak City.)

With The Ten Trainers

Today we find the ten Trainers and their Pokémon taking a break at a local Pokemon Center, But one of them isn't relaxing. As we see the others eating ice cream while they watch Brock checking his emails on a computer with Pikachu and Togepi beside him.

Misty: Brock's at it again guys.

Haru: Why am I not surprised?

Yuki: Every time we get to a Pokémon Center, He rushes in to check his email.

Kris: No kidding.

Ethan: He must be online dating or something.

Rara: That sounds unlikely Ethan.

Soon, Brock finds what he was looking for in his email.

Brock: Yes! I finally got a message from Susie!

Tsubasa: Susie?

Ash: Who's Susie?

Misty: She's the Pokemon Breeder who gave Brock Vulpix. She had her own Pokemon Beauty Salon, remember?

Ash: Yeah. She went away to learn more about Pokemon breeding, I remember.

Riolu: (Susie of Scissor Street?)