Why? Wynaut!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Yuki: (Last time, We met Clair, The Blackthorn Gym Leader and followed her and her Dragonair which evolved from Dratini to Riverhead Falls as she does a very important ritual.)

Haru: (The next day, We tried to get a Gym Battle from her, But Team Rocket came and stole the Dragon Fang. We soon follow them to the Dragon Holy Land where they caused a Dragonite to grow upset.)

Yuki: (During the fight, Ash awakens the power of the Rainbow Hero and we all manage to stop Dragonite. We soon learn stuff about Ash's father and his grandfather.)

Haru: (And afterwards have a Multi Battle with Ash, Gary, Ritchie, And Ethan as Clair was teamed up with Steven and Lance. Then... Later tonight... Yuki proposed to me...)

With Haru And Yuki

We now see Haru asleep on a top bunk bed as Yuki was on the ladder staring at him with a small smile.

Soon, Haru slowly wakes up and sees Yuki smiling at him as Haru smiles softly.

Haru: Good morning... Yuki...

Yuki: Good morning... Haru...

Haru soon gets up a little and looks at his wedding ring on his finger as Haru lightly blushed and held the ring close.

Haru: It wasn't a dream then...

Yuki soon comes beside Haru in his bed.

Yuki: Course not... I'm so glad I finally said it to you... You don't know how long I wanted to do this... But there was just no time.

Haru: No need to be so hard on yourself. Its beautiful... The ring... It must have been very expensive.

Yuki: Uh... Actually I asked Jenaro to make it for me.

Haru: Jenaro? Back at Silver Rock Isle?

Yuki: Uh huh... It was a real nerve-wracker to ask something like that...

(Flashback)

We now see Yuki at the Pokémon Center calling Jenaro and Ariene who were shocked to hear Yuki's request.

Ariene: What did you say?

Jenaro: Make a wedding ring for Haru and Yuki?!

Yuki shushed Jenaro who covers his mouth as Yuki looks around for a moment before blushing and nodding at Jenaro.