Spinarak Attack

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We made it t a city known as Florando where it was helding a Pokémon Exhibition and Lisia, A famous Pokémon Coordinator, Helding a performance stage as a special guest.)

Yuki: (We were completely awestrucked by Lisia performance and with the help of our friends and Pokémon, We decided to become Pokémon Coordinators too. As we managed to put on an impressive performance together.)

Haru: (Now, With a new dream and new companions, We continue on the road of our Journey to Violet City.)

Yuki: (I wonder what other challenges await us.)

With The Seven Trainers

We now see the five Trainers and their Pokémon walking through Catallia City now as they were accompanied by their two new friends Ethan and Kris.

Ash: I still can't believe you wanted to travel with us.

Ethan: Hey, You can't blame me. You intrigue me Ash and I wanna surpass you in our next battle and I won't stop until I beat you!

Kris: Besides, We're on our way to Violet City also. And how can I not want to travel with another girl.

Misty: It'll be fun.

Brock: Which means more buddies and more mouths to feed.

Yuki: I can't wait for our Gym Battle.

Zorua: (Me too!)

Riolu: (I can't wait! And for our first contest!)

Haru: Hey that reminds me. Kris, Where exactly are we suppose to go for Pokémon Contests?

Kris: They appear all over Johto cities and towns. But the closest one from here is Cherrygrove City.

Ash: Ah, You don't suggest we go a different path. We gotta get that Violet Gym badge.

Misty: Hey, Don't be rude Ash. This contest means a lot to Kris, Haru, And Yuki.

Kris: It's not biggie Misty. Cherrygrove City is just on the path to Violet City.