Moving Pictures

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We met Hako, The Nature Fairy Idol of Sinnoh, And began teaching her about how we do our Idol activities. Just as we do, We discover that Ash and the others were having a problem with a lying Teddiursa, Which Hako takes care of thanks to her partner Turtwig. She manages to catch Teddiursa and send it off to her home village for rehabilitation. As Hako had put on a successful performance for us, We headed back out on our journey to Olivine City.)

With The Ten Trainers

Narrator: Determined to achieve their goal of competing in the Johto League, The ten Trainers and their Pokémon continue on towards the gym in Olivine City.

Misty: The sky's getting dark. You think it's gonna rain?

Ash: Sure looks like it.

Yuki: I hate the rain, It gives me the chills.

Haru: I enjoy it, The rain can be so soothing!

Soon, The ten Trainers and their Pokémon hear something.

Misty: Hey, What's that sound?

Haru: It sure sounds familiar.

Yuki: Like I heard it before.

Everyone looks to the right

Rara: It sounded like a camera shutter.

Everyone looks and can't believe what they see.

Brock: Look!

Pikachu cries out in surprise.

Riolu and Zorua: (It's him!)

To the surprise of almost everyone, It's Todd Snap

Ash: Hey! Is that our old friend, Todd?

Haru: Yeah!

Yuki: It is!

Rara, Chihiro, Tsubasa, Ethan, And Kris were just confused as Todd soon turns to see his friends as Ash leaps over the bush.

Ash: Todd!

Ash ends up losing his balance and falls over, Along with Pikachu, While Todd takes photos of the whole scene.

Todd: That was great! Wait'll you see your expressions!

Ash: I, Can't wait...

Pikachu cries out in agreement as Haru and Yuki sheepishly smile along with Riolu and Zorua.