Illusion Confusion

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We come across a valley where we meet a woman named Rochelle who specializes in training Donphan. We soon help her get her youngest Donphan back from Silver and Team Rocket who planned on searching for Amberite.)

Yuki: (After managing to send them packing, Rochelle gave us a great demonstration on how Donphan search for Amberite and also gave Ash a good battle. As we soon part with her and continue on our journey.)

Haru: (But that's not all, Right when we left Rochelle, Coco send us a video of two new idols who made a impactful debut called Gin and Kin.)

Yuki: (Rivals maybe or not, They sure were mysterious. Just who were they.)

With The Five Trainers

We now see the five Trainers and their Pokémon, Who were on their Trainers shoulders, Were walking about through the forest as Haru had his PokéGear out and they were discussing about the two newly debuted Idols.

Misty: I mean to Ash, They were amazing.

Ash: Nobody's better than Haru and Yuki!

Brock: Yeah maybe, But they sure had powerful voices.

Misty: I don't know about this guys you could have two tough rivals ahead of you.

Haru: That sounds interesting.

Yuki: It gets me going! I love a good challenge. Although we don't know if they plan on being our rivals.

Haru: Yeah, Still they work pretty great in their performance.

Riolu: (What does Gin and Kin mean?)

Haru: Gin means gold and Kin means silver both in Japanese.

Zorua: (Gold and silver?)

Riolu: (Now that you mentioned it, They did how to gold and silver aura surrounding them.)

Zorua: (You're right.)

Pikachu cries out in agreement.

Yuki: Regardless, I wonder what was with those masks. They made them so mysterious yet cool at the same time.