The Little Big Horn

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We find a Snubbull who seemed to have a liking for Riolu, Which Zorua didn't like. We soon find out that Snubbull belonged to a rich woman which she wasn't happy with.)

Yuki: (As we wanted to tell the woman to be more understanding to her Pokémon, Silver and Team Rocket showed up taking away Snubbull and our Pokémon and Silver wanted a Power Stone from the rich woman.)

Haru: (We managed to find out Pokémon and Snubbull taught them a lesson. We managed to get Team Rocket blasting off while Silver escaped with the Power Stone. As we soon continue on our journey happy that the rich woman allows Snubbull to be independent for herself.)

Yuki: (I wonder what other kids on encounters we'll come across with next on our Journey.)

With The Seven Trainers

We now see the seven Trainers and their Pokémon walking through a park together.

Misty: Wow, It must be nice to live here in the city and have such a beautiful park so nearby.

Togepi chirps in agreement.

Brock: Yeah, And it's pretty nice for us too.

Kris: We can cut through here and get right through the center of town.

Ethan: The faster we get to the next town, The better.

Then suddenly, The Pokémon hears rustling coming from the bushes as they turn to them and the Trainers stopped in their tracks.

Brock: Huh?

Ash: What is it Pikachu?

Riolu: (Over there everyone.)

Zorua: (Something's in those bushes.)

Everyone looks in the bushes seeing that something that looks like two pairs of eyes came out of them.

Misty: Don't move, It'll see us.

Ash: With eyes that big, It'll see us anyway.

Haru: I think you should take another look Ash, Those aren't eyes.