Hi Ho Silver... Away!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, Along with Team Rocket, We were requested help by some elders of a village because people called the Diglett thieves wanted to steal the Diglett. We soon discover that they were really the elders children who were trying to motivate them by coming up with this thieving act. Which managed to work thanks to our help. But Team Rocket went too far and tried to bomb the thieves. But Yuki managed to stop them when he suddenly performs Be Star. After the thieves made their leave, One of the elders gave us a Silver Wing badge as we soon head off to Silver Isle to find out more in order to confirm the mysterious Pokémon is actually Lugia.)

With The Trainers

With that mysterious Pokemon, Lugia, Firmly on their minds, The Trainers and their Pokémon arrive on the fourth of the Whirl Islands, Silver Rock Isle. And while they're there, The group are managing to combine a little sightseeing with looking for more clues.

Misty: I can believe how much stuff there is with the mark of the Silver Wing on it.

Kris: I know. Everywhere you turn, Silver Wing merchandise.

Ethan: Look! Silver Wing cookies! Delicious!

Brock: Okay, One guess as to what the main attraction is on this island.

Ritsu: Easy, Just look around.

Ash: Well I just can't stop thinking about that mysterious Pokémon, so I'm gonna keep my eyes wide open, just in case we find some more clues.

Pikachu cries out in agreement.

Lucario: I'm in, I wanna know if that mysterious Pokémon is you know who.

Zoroark: That reminds me, Silver, Was the isle named after you or you after the isle?

Silver: Very funny. It's just a coincidence I tell you.

Haru soon stops to put his hand behind his ear.

Haru: I can hear the sea... I can feel the energy of the ocean around the town.

Yuki: Now I know how I was like in a trance like that.

Ash: Oh yeah, Haru is the prince of the sea.

Soon, A salesman approaches.

Man: Strangers, Welcome! My fine young friends, It seems obvious to me that you demand nothing but the finest, And when it comes to jewelry, There's nothing finer than these!