Takin' It On The Chinchou

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Rara: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Rara: (We make it to Pudgy Pidgey Isle where we meet Wilbur, The caretaker of the Pidgey. Who is also the owner of Orville, A Pidgey with a dream to fly all the way to space. When we decide to help out Orville with Team Rocket's assistant, Orville managed to accomplish his goal which inspired the Pudgy Pidgey to fly like they should. After watching a duo performance from Matsuri and Auru, We soon head out saying our byes to them and head out to Bluefinland.)

With The Trainers

It's a beautiful day here in the Whirl Islands, Where the trainers and their Pokémon are on their way to Red Rock Isle for the coveted Whirl Cup. If they can find it that is. As we see the Trainers and their Pokémon riding on a cable car looking out as Haru and Yuki narrow their eyes.

P.A.: Our next stop will be Blue Lagoon.

Ash and Misty: Blue Lagoon?

Brock: Sounds like a place that's filled with pretty girls.

Ethan: Always the lady's man.

Kris: More like a lazy river, To me.

Misty: But that's the wrong town guys. We wanted to stop in Bluefinland.

Everyone quickly realizes they're on the wrong path.

Haru and Yuki: We tried to warn you...

Later

They soon arrive at the station.

Haru: I tried telling you that the cable car wouldn't get us there.

Ash: I thought it'd be a cool shortcut.

Yuki: Looks more like a long cut. If we miss that ferry to Yellow Rock Isle, We'll have to wait another three days.

Rara: Well, At least we got a nice view.

Misty: Maybe, But how do we catch that very now?

Elijah: We're stuck on top of this mountain.

Ash: Don't worry, Elijah. I got us into this and I'll get us out.

Pikachu soon senses something as the group look and spot a Pokémon climbing up the stairs, Looking around like it's lost. Haru has hearts in his eyes while everyone else looks at him with sheepish smiles.

Haru: Gyah! So adorable!

Yuki: Take it easy...

Opening