Charizard's Burning Ambitions

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Haru: (Last time, We get into big trouble when we, Our Pokémon, Togepi, And a wild Sentret end up riding uncontrollably in a Arbok tank which belonged to Team Rocket.)

Yuki: (But after a long while of joyriding and causing destruction by accident, Ash and the others managed to save us from the tank and we now put the wildness to the past and continue on our Journey.)

With The Seven Trainers

We now see the seven Trainers and their Pokémon walking slowly along the path being kinda tired.

Brock: We've sure done a lot of walking, Haven't we...?

Ash: Yeah... My feet are killing me... I just wish I had as many batches as I have blisters

Misty: You can expect to win a lot of badges when practically all your battles are against Team Rocket.

Meanwhile, We see Silver and Team Rocket together on top of a big rock as Silver was turning away from Team Rocket reading a map with Sneasel beside him while Meowth was using binoculars to spy on the seven Trainers and their Pokémon.

Meowth: There they are! Looks like we're finally wearing them down!

Kris: Still, It wouldn't mean much if they gave out badges just for beating those pathetic losers.

Ethan: Guess that's kinda true. But, Silver's the most powerful but even his evil abilities don't mean much if they aren't fair...

Haru: I suppose you're right.

Yuki: Totally.

Riolu: (Yep.)

Zorua: (Absolutely.)

Jessie: I agree.

James: So do I.

Meowth: Well then what are we waiting for?!

Jessie: Meowth, Maybe we should pick on somebody else for a change.

Meowth then flails around at that.

Meowth: Nooooooooooooooooo! We've got the brains and the nerve to beat 'em!