Address Unown!

Haru: Pokémon are great!

Yuki: And so are friends!

Haru Together as a team!

Yuki: We can shine even more!

Unsion: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now!

Duplica, Susie, And Aya: (Previously on...)

Unison: (Pokémon Best Friends!)

Duplica: (Last time, After Ash had a battle with a boy named Satchel, He decided to get some training while he had time before the Silver Conference. That was when Team Rocket showed up and took many Trainers Pokémon, Along with Ash. )

Susie: (But Ash and the Pokémon manage to escape thanks to Larvitar. As we battle against Team Rocket, Satchel's Magby evolves into Magmar and Haru's Natu evolves into Xatu.)

Aya: (Soon, The new Pokémon and Cyndaquil manage to send off Team Rocket. As we say goodbye to a new rival, Satchel gives Yuki a Moon Stone allowing Clefairy to evolve into Clefable, Before heading back out now going to the Pokémon Preserve to return Larvitar.)

With The Trainers

The Trainers and their Pokémon continue their journey to Mt. Silver, Where they'll take Larvitar back to its birthplace. It's the final stop before reaching their ultimate goal; The Johto League Silver Conference as well as the final round of PokéLive.

Larvitar wakes up, But soon senses something and looks into the sky, As do the rest of group.

Ash: What's that?

Brock: The sky.

Misty: That's weird.

Soon, Something black falls towards them.

Haru: Look out!

Yuki: Incoming!

The object soon knocks Misty on the head much to everyone else's surprise.

Opening Rev

START DASH SENSATION

Ash: Kyō ga umare kawaru sensation,

Unison: Zensokuryoku tsukamaete!

Ash and Ritchie: Atama no naka fukuramu image,

Rara and Duplica: Katachi ni shitara sekai de hitori!

Haru and Sakura: Atarashī watashi ni nareru,

Tsubasa and Hako: Daisuki de sodatenakucha!

Yuki and Casey: Miraimuki no ima wo,

Chihiro and Rinne: Kimi ni miseru ne!

Nozomi and Susie: Itsudatte,

Rizumu and Aya: Kokoro ni,

Elijah and Gary: Hikaru taiyō!

Unison: Wasurenai no!

Chorus: (START DASH!!)